Today, I focused on reading through some articles on this week’s Data Elixir and Sydney Seau’s speech about her late father Junior Seau.
I focused mostly on articles about data science but i did fit in one article that was all over twitter.
- The New Science of Sentencing
- Teaching Machines to Understand Us
- What We’ve Learned About Sharing Our Data Analysis
- Eight Tools That Show What’s on the Horizon for the Python Data Ecosystem
- GAM: The Predictive Modeling Silver Bullet
- Top 10 Machine Learning APIs
This article is a great speech and a must read if you’ve ever lost a father too soon.