- Point to your personal website
- Show us some of the projects youi’ve led that have shipped and made an impact.
- Show us work you’ve done on the clock, and how you made it work
- Are you restless? What do you make or do in your spare time that leaves a trail and makes an impact?
- Find a particularly lame example of UX on the web and fix it into something better than good
- What’s the best lesson you’ve learned from Steve Krug or Steve McConnnell?
- Point to a blog post that changed the way you think about connecting with people online
- Have you created anything worth watching on Vimeo or YouTube?
- Where do you work now? What’s great about it?
Then he asks the following question to the reader. Would you be ready to apply of it?
I’m one of the readers who wouldn’t been ready. After reading this post, I realized that I need to work on building my trail. Since reading this post a few weeks ago, I’ve built a basic website which hosts my blog and links to my about me page, someday/maybe goals, and social media. Now I’m working on figuring out how to answer the other questions or start projects which will give me something to talk about in each question. Since I’ve started my professional career after college, I’ve been in jobs where I performed a lot of research and analysis. Most of my project work has been in my personal life when trying to complete my goals. In the next few weeks, I’ll be trying to figure out projects to start that I can ship and make an impact.