- Collect things that command our attention.
- Process what they mean and what to do about them.
- Organize the results.
- Review as options for what we choose to
What I need to do tonight to start implementing the system?
- Look for an inbox (Do I have one at home? Do I need to buy one at Target?)
- Empty my dead time folder of everything that can be completed in less than two minutes.
- Create a sometime / maybe folder in our filing cabinet (place everything I’d like to do but is not a top priority into this folder.)
- Throw everything away that I don’t need to file or shred.
- Throw all magazines away which are older than two months.
- Place all my loose papers I’ve been meaning to go through into the inbox.
- Make Sunday my inbox day. Clear my inbox every week. Similar to the way I take the trash out every Thursday.
I completed a half-hour weightlifting circuit workout. Day 1 of 100 #100daysofmovement