Here are some of my Mid Year Goals:
– create a side hustle
– complete my Master’s degree program with over a 3.5 GPA.
– Publish a daily blog post about an industry I care about.
– Complete a 1.2 mile swim and 56 mile bike ride.
– Write a book about, What to do to succeed in life.
– Complete IWTYTBR’s Six Week Plan
– Brew my first batch of beer
– Build a workbench
– Patch my kitchen ceiling
– grade the yard away from the house
– complete the man bathroom
– Create a nursery in the third bedroom
– check the chimney
– clean out the garage.
I’m not saying I’ll work on all these goals each night but my goal is to work on at least four of them each night.
– Day 6 of 100 #100dayproject