Today, I’m thinking about a lot of things. Things I need to complete today, tomorrow, this week, and in the future.
This weekend, I’m trying to complete the following:
- An Android app for my second class project in Mobile GIS & LBS.
- Study for my mid-term on Wednesday.
- Baby-proof our house.
- Finish Generating Business Models book.
- Start Day 1 of 10 Days to Faster Reading.
- Start On Writing Well on Sunday and finish it in one week.
- Finalize my Pick Four goals to be able to start the program on Monday.
- Review the employers at the Technology Job Fair for this Wednesday to see what positions are available and apply before the fair.
- Read the New York Times
- Start the habit of completing a weekly financial reveiw.